Who We Are
When you visit our church you’ll find that —
- Everything we believe is based on the Bible. So our worship services are focused, first and foremost, on scripture.
- We emphasize personal, private Bible study and prayer. The friends with whom we have the closest ties are the ones with whom we’ve spent the most time. Our relationship with God is no different.
- The focus of our Sabbath School is discussing what we’ve studied during the week, so that we can better know God and what He expects of us.
- Family is important, and we have many activities in which families can participate. We are all a part of God’s family. And we are also part of individual families that take many forms.
Our Core Values
- Intimacy with God - Friends with God (John 15:12-16)
- Exalting God in Worship - Public Praise and Adoration of God (Isaiah 6; Psalm 150; Revelation 6:6-12)
- A Love for People - We Must Love as Jesus Loved (John 13:34-35; 1 Corinthians 9:1-24)
- Biblical Authority - Living by the Authority of Scripture (2 Peter 3:15-16; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Personal Integrity - Influencing Community Values (Matthew 5:13-16)
- A Heart for the Lost - Reaching the Lost World (Luke 15:1-32)
- Education for Eternity - A Commitment to Christian Education (Deuteronomy 6; Mark: 10:13-16)
- Stewardship - A Commitment to Give and Invest (Luke 6:38; Matthew 25:1-46; 2 Corinthians 9:1-15)
- Servanthood - A Commitment to Use Our Gifts in Ministry (Ephesians 4; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31)
Our Logo Shows Jesus Christ ...
with arms outstretched in love embracing all people in His family. In Genesis 12:1-3, God promised Abraham that through him and his seed (family) all people (nations) would be blessed. We believe that promise is still true because our covenant-keeping Lord builds his church today through Godly families. You are invited to be part of a church where "We are Family."
Learn about Our History